SHE

She is my x-girl.
She is the one who teached me all about love,
I'm not mad about what happened to us.
I know,maybe she's feeling bored with monotone love.
I tried to make something new between us, but it's not working too.
So the best one is broke up and when she said that, for a while i felt the time was freezing, and the dark hole came to me, but somebody came and take my hand,
"come on bro, you still have me ! don't upset. Make this story as a learning for you."
There's i start and thinking,"don't give up. I will make this story as a learning to me. for the next, to find someone who really love, whatever i am." 
You're not alone dude, come out from the sadness and see around you with your smile. Everything will be changing.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Probabilistic Reasoning

REVIEW FILM REAL STEEL (2011)

BEBERAPA HAL YANG HARUS DILINDUNGI DALAM SISTEM INFORMASI