ME AND THE PAIN
I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted,
to remind everything we did together.
There's you tried to removing all the sadness.
So now, i just drowning my memories with you.
I don't realize if you had a new one.
Hopefully that i can enjoyed that smile with you again.
We know if we have a biggest mistaken between us.
The one is too hard to say sorry from each other.
But, i just met you last night with somebody.
" Hi " , the word that you said to me, with all the pain i very broken too heard it.
But, suddenly feels like losing it all, when i just looking deeply your eyes.
God only knows what i'm feel to you.
Actually, what's all the meaning of the words i made ?
I just try to losing my memories with you.
to remind everything we did together.
There's you tried to removing all the sadness.
So now, i just drowning my memories with you.
I don't realize if you had a new one.
Hopefully that i can enjoyed that smile with you again.
We know if we have a biggest mistaken between us.
The one is too hard to say sorry from each other.
But, i just met you last night with somebody.
" Hi " , the word that you said to me, with all the pain i very broken too heard it.
But, suddenly feels like losing it all, when i just looking deeply your eyes.
God only knows what i'm feel to you.
Actually, what's all the meaning of the words i made ?
I just try to losing my memories with you.

Komentar
Posting Komentar