LONELY

Wobbly me in desire of my lonely,
Breathe the air with the broken of my happiness
I wrote the  missing word for you.
Which always buzzing in my mind
With the stranger of my soul,
I just silent when i saw both of your hand.
With the stranger of my soul
I just silent in my condition to be single.
Single when you had one more nicely than me,
Single when you show that smile for somebody you loved after me.
Oh please, why i just gonna die after you gone?
No I'm not ! i choose to keep alive in my lonely.
I knew, maybe you think I'm to over in this words
I knew, maybe you think "why I'm not find the new one?"
That's because i still Love in you, girl.
Whatever you wanna think about me.
I just wondering if we can getting back together.. Amen !!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Probabilistic Reasoning

REVIEW FILM REAL STEEL (2011)

BEBERAPA HAL YANG HARUS DILINDUNGI DALAM SISTEM INFORMASI